Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Who Deserves Your Love?

We all have love to give. It is a natural thing.

The hard part is finding that special someone
who can see the

love within you without you even having to express it.
How you smile, your touch, how you act
when you are with someone

that you feel a warm connection with. That is when the one
that deserves you will see the real you.
They will see within your soul

and loving heart. No words need to be said. You just know!
And they should and will know if it is meant to be.

Hugs from :)

http://www.blakepublishing.com

1 comment:

Blake Publishing: PDF Ebook Publishing said...

Thanks -- I had not got to this blog for awhile as I was doing a new WordPress Blog
for "Healthy Relationships"
@ http://mrvirgo.wordpress.com/

Not sure which Blog or both to devote my time to? I have many topics I could do many Blogs on - Takes time - I am a webmaster with many websites plus working on a novel...
I see that blogs can help build traffic - to your links, websites, all via the blogs.. How has yours been doing?

Kind Regards from a fellow "Nature Lover" grew up in New England now living in Ireland..

Bill :)